The American Village welcomes the general public at any time during our regular operating hours (Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. CST). Bring your imagination and sense of adventure, and be prepared for a revolutionary experience!
Our Public Discovery Tour is given each Monday-Friday at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00. Visitors step into history and encounter figures from America's revolutionary past.
- $8.50 Adults (ages 18-59)
- $8.00 Youth (ages 5-17)
- $8.00 Seniors (age 60 and over)
- age 4 and under, varies based on program
A Colonial Christmas at the American Village
Lunch and tour packages are now available for December 10th, 11th or 12th at 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon. Tickets are $25 per person. Call (205) 665-3535 extension 1031, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order yours today!
Hear stories from First Lady Dolley Madison in Liberty Hall.
- Meet America's first president, George Washington, at the President's House.
- See our extensive Christmas Village with 55 buildings, over 150 figurines, and a working Southern Railway train!
- Hear presidential stories as you’re surrounded by living history in the Oval Office.
- Join in singing Christmas carols with figures from the past in the Colonial Chapel.
- Attend a Christmas fete, or party, as you might have experienced in Colonial Virginia.